Install MailRisk in Office 365
You need an administrator role in Office 365 to be able to complete this guide.
Below the cog-icon in the menu (Settings), find «Integrated apps».
- Click the «Add-ins» link in the header navigation:
- On the add-ins page, click the button «Deploy Add-in» in the toolbar:
- In the next step, select «Upload custom apps», click «Next», and then «Choose file» (or equivalent) to upload from your device.
The next step requires you to upload an XML manifest file, which describes the MailRisk add-in to Exchange and Outlook, from your local hard drive.
- To activate the button immediately for all users in your organization, select «Optional, activated as default» as the end-user visibility setting.
It is also possible to distribute the button to a limited group of users.
- Instead, select «Specific users/groups» and add users and/or groups which should receive the add-in.
Finally, you may also want to whitelist our email servers to ensure our service emails and simulated phishing emails are getting through to your organization's users.