Build security culture
What are people doing when nobody is looking? A culture where security is everybody's responsibility will keep your values safe.
Supercharge your company with security champions.
Our management friendly measures for employee cyber risk enable targeted and thoroughly grounded change over time.
Data driven improvement
- Measure employee based cyber risk through research-based surveys and live captured data from our tools.
- Apply the strongest measures by uncovering your blind spots and agreeing with colleagues about common practice.
- Get decision support to grow and sustain a positive engagement for security among employees.
Achieve secure behavior through social interactions
Let everyone take a look in the security mirror and find out who is responsible for information security.
What have you been missing out on? Reporting is required for improvement, so capture those incidents.
Behavior can improve, but only when people actually know «how we're doing things around here».
Human risk and reward
Get started with a measurable people-centric approach to reducing cyber risk.
Based on scientific research across multiple disciplines, we have developed a set of metrics and measures to support your security awareness and culture program.
Survey employees across several dimensions, including awareness, user experience, motivation, risk understanding, habits, incidents and influence.
Combine our surveys with live tool data to find out where your weak spots are.
Get your message across to leadership with actionable statistics on human risk.
Target behavior change with inclusive nudges to secure behavior for everyone.
Ready to get started?
We have written a guide for you to get started with human-centered security. Access our free resource now, and learn:
- How to nurture drivers for employee engagement
- How to avoid common obstacles for reporting
- Practical examples and steps to get started
– 1800 pairs of eyes on security is better than ten
Financial services company Storebrand has chosen Secure Practice to help employees with safe handling of suspicious emails. Bjørn Richard Watne (CISO) says the solution greatly helps both preventive and operative security.
– MailRisk helps 50 times more people with suspicious email
Compared to the previously manual helpdesk process, more than 50 times as many cases are now handled with MailRisk for quick and frictionless analysis and reporting across a large customer base, with overall approximately the same effort.
– The collective benema is significant to us
Chief information security officer (CISO) Vigleik Hustadnes at energy and communications company Tussa, says that employee awareness and security culture is an important focus area for their security work, and that Secure Practice is a good match for their organization.
Ready to give us a try?
We are always ready to talk security and people.
Or continue with exploring our product offering: